Tuesday, May 20, 2008

flower girl dresses anyone?

I don’t know about most brides, but I sure had trouble finding a good flower girl dress that wasn’t blah or that was actually age appropriate. On top of all that, most bridal salons want to charge you an exorbitant amount of money for a one-time dress that your flower girl is sure to grow out of. To make matters worse I dare you to find a dress in silver-gray and black. There must be some rule that says you can’t put a kid in my favorite non-color, color combos because it was almost impossible.

Then by the grace of the wedding gods, I found Pegeen. They are a brilliant little company that allows you to mix and match a huge amount of colors, styles, and add-ons such as bows and special details. Every dress is custom so it is easy to get exactly what you want and need. BUT, I can truly say they have one of the most challenging websites I have ever been on. It is so bad that I, Halli, I who works with the web for a living, couldn’t even figure it out. A phone order it was!

Although I must say I do love the “button realistic, panic button, button” that they have on their website. I am going to just go ahead and start recommending that to all my clients. Fantastic usability my friends! In all seriousness, we are super excited about seeing Logan in the dress. It’s going to be amazing.

No comments: